TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST FOR OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, THEREFORE WE REQUEST YOU TO UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT IN ADVANCE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT REGULATE THE USE OF OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS:
The services and products offered on this site and through the application called PREMFLIGHT are property of INNOAVIATION JG SOCIEDAD ANONIMA, a company duly constituted in accordance with Costa Rican legislation and domiciled in San José Costa Rica.
- APPLICATION: Refers to the mobile application called PREMFLIGHT.
- CHARTER DEALS: Service that allows the user through the mobile application to request the service in a single route of a private flight, this service will be limited to the existence of a second user using the other route of the flight. PREMFLIGHT will coordinate with the second user so that the service can be completed.
- CHARTER FLIGHT: A service that allows the user through the mobile application to book a private charter flight in a single route or a single leg. The User can choose according to availability the aircraft, route and schedule. If the User wishes to purchase a return route, he / she must acquire a new charter flight service, since PREMFLIGHT does not have a round trip service.
- CONDITIONS: Conditions of general use of the site or mobile application called PREMFLIGHT.
- FLIGHT OPERATORS: Flight operators are the entities responsible for the preparation, planning and execution of the flight, including loading regulations, flight routes and other key flight factors.
- EMPTY LEG: It is a segment of the trip that performs a one-way charter flight, which is scheduled to fly without passengers.
- PREMFLIGHT OR INNOAVIATION JG SOCIEDAD ANÓNIMA: Company that provides intermediation services for the purchase of charter flights and related, according to the terms and conditions described herein.
- SEAT DEALS: Service that allows the user through the mobile application and according to the information that PREMFLIGHT – offers as an intermediary- the purchase of a seat available in previously scheduled charter flights.
- WEBSITE: www.premflight.com
- USER: Individual who makes use of the site www.premflight.com and / or the mobile application called PREMFLIGHT.
- CHARTER FLIGHT: Commercial flight that is not part of the usual flights, it’s carried out in a specific way, for a particular situation and at the request of the USER, according to the particularities that he/she hires, whether it’s for services (Time, date, Point of origin and destination) and / or characteristics of the aircraft.
PREMFLIGHT is not an operator company or flight provider but rather an intermediary that provides information to the user through the mobile application or the website for the purchase or request of charter flights. PREMFLIGHT has no responsibility for the safety and operation of the flight, which includes, but is not limited to, in-flight and crew services, among others.
The user who uses the services of this website, as well as the mobile application, guarantees that:
- he/she is of legal age, implying that he/she is at least 18 years of age or otherwise using the services or products with the supervision of an adult;
- (ii) has full capacity to enter into contracts; (iii) only uses the site to reserve and / or purchase the services and products for the user and / or for another person for whom the user is authorized to act; (v) all information that the User provides to PREMFLIGHT is true, accurate, current and complete.
The conditions established are of a general nature, and are applied by the intermediary services provided by PREMFLIGHT, but do not replace the regulations of the national legislation regarding air transport, nor the conditions or limitations established by each air carrier that provides directly the flight service.
The User has the obligation to complete all fields of the data requested, in order that the reservations can be made and completed in a valid way. The entry of personal data implies that the User is giving information that is truthful, accurate and precise, and also undertakes to update personal data when necessary. PREMFLIGHT is not responsible for the veracity of the Personal Data provided by the User, who guarantees and responds for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of such Personal Data given.
- FUNCTIONS OF PREMFLIGHT: PREMFLIGHT is an intermediary that acts between the User and the flight operators, PREMFLIGHT in its role of intermediary is responsible for managing between the User and the different flight companies reservations, itineraries, collecting costs or corresponding values and attend related queries. When the User reserves through PREMFLIGHT, he authorizes PREMFLIGHT to hire, on behalf of the User, the services of different flight operators.
- RESERVATION OF FLIGHTS AND CONFIRMATIONS: The flight reservation procedure will be carried out depending on the type of service requested by the User and as described below:
- Charter Flight: For the charter flight mode, the User can book the service in the same way as the charter deals, or directly through the mobile application, where he/she will be informed of the costs, itineraries and types of aircraft among others. Once the service is hired, PREMFLIGHT will send to the e-mail address previously provided by the User, the proof of payment, as well as the confirmation of the itinerary requested by the User.
- Seat Deals: This mode only allows the purchase of the service through the mobile application, where the User must complete the information and processes required, to complete the acquisition of the service. Once purchased PREMFLIGHT service will send to the e-mail address provided previously by the User proof of payment, as well as confirmation of the itinerary requested by the User.
- Charter Deals: The User must request the service through the mobile application, completing the information that is previously required. Once requested, within a maximum period of three business days, PREMFLIGHT will contact the User at the email indicated by the User, and inform him of the available flights and the cost of the service. It will also award a one-time authorization ballot, which, if the user agrees to the terms of the service, must be completed and sent to the email of Premflight: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the requirements indicated in the authorization ballot. This service also allows the payment through electronic transfer to the coordinates that Premflight indicates to the User through that email.
In all the previous cases the reservation and confirmation of the purchase will be firm once the corresponding payment of the price and / or fare has been made. Until the full payment of the reservation is confirmed, it will be suspended and could be canceled. If the reservation request is subject to confirmation - a circumstance that will be informed to the User by email - the values paid prior to confirmation will be received as a reservation. If the reservation request is finally rejected for any reason (for example, due to an insufficient credit card balance), PREMFLIGHT will inform you about the options available in case you wish to insist on the purchase or reservation.
PREMFLIGHT will make its best effort and use of resources that are within its reach, so that the flight operator complies with the contracted services, however, there may be cases where due to situations of natural order or outside the control of PREMFLIGHT or otherwise it may not comply with the service purchased by the User, such as the type of aircraft to be used, date and time. In these cases, PREMFLIGHT without prior notice to the User may have another type of aircraft that allows it to comply with the service offered. The aircraft may have similar characteristics, higher or lower than those requested by the User, in the latter case PREMFLIGHT will credit the difference in value between both aircrafts, on the card on which the purchase of the service was debited or on the bank account where the payment was made. No amounts will be credited in favor of the User, in the cases of changes of aircraft that occur as a consequence of climatic affections, among them the change from helicopter to airplane.
- PAYMENT METHOD: The user who reserves a flight service is responsible for completing the information requested to complete the reservation and purchase of the service, as well as to make the payment corresponding to PREMFLIGTH for the service. During the period of the reservation request and the confirmation of the payment, the prices and rates established may vary; the final price is fixed from the moment of final confirmation via e-mail of the reservation.
The forms of payment may be through credit and debit card, bank transfer, or other means that at the time of payment PREMFLIGHT communicates to the User. Credit card transactions will be subject to anti-fraud verification processes, such as the case of "sweeping" the credit card by pilots or PREMFLIGHT personnel.
The owner of the credit card that pays the service must be the User of the service or at least one of the Users of the services purchased, otherwise PREMFLIGHT at its discretion and without any liability will have the power to not provide the service or services. The User will not receive any refund for these cancellations.
- FLIGHT CANCELLATION POLICIES: The cancellation conditions of the services purchased are established in accordance with the following:
- Communications of the cancellations: i) The user can cancel an acquired service by sending an email to the e-mail email@example.com, in which he must communicate the information of his reservation and his intention to cancel the service. ii) PREMFLIGHT may cancel an acquired service to the User by communicating him through the e-mail with which the user is registered in our application; the cancellation of the service and the conditions said cancelation. iii) The details of the conditions and terms of cancellations are described in the following points.
- Charter Flights: The User may cancel the purchased charter flight service, according to the following terms:
- Cancellation 30 calendar days or more prior to the date of service, PREMFLIGHT will credit to the User the payment made, minus the percentage of administrative expenses that correspond at the time. (The administrative expenses will not exceed 15 % of the value of the acquired service)
- Cancellation between 30 and 15 calendar days prior to the date of service, PREMFLIGHT will credit to the User 70% of the amount paid minus the percentage of administrative expenses that correspond at the time.
- Cancellation between 14 and 7 calendar days prior to the date of service, PREMFLIGHT will credit the User with 50% of the cost paid for the service.
- Cancellation between 3 and 6 calendar days prior to the date of service PREMFLIGHT will credit the User with 30% of the cost paid for the service. Cancellations with anticipation less than 3 calendar days before the date established for the service, do not generate any type of return to the User.
- Seat Deals Service: The User may cancel seat deals service purchased, according to the following terms:
- Cancellation 30 calendar days or more prior to the date of service PREMFLIGHT will credit to the User the payment made, minus the percentage of administrative expenses that correspond at the time.
- Cancellation between 30 and 15 calendar days prior to the date of service, PREMFLIGHT will credit the User with 50% of the amount paid minus the percentage of administrative expenses that correspond in due time.
- Cancellation between 14 and 7 calendar days prior to the date of service, PREMFLIGHT will credit the User with 30% of the cost paid.
- Cancellations with anticipation less than 7 calendar days before the date established for the service, do not generate any type of return to the User.
- Charter Deals Service: The User may cancel the acquired Charter Deals service, in accordance with the following:
- Cancellation between 30 and 7 calendar days prior to the date of service PREMFLIGHT will credit the User with 50% of the cost paid for the service.
- Cancellations with anticipation less than 7 calendar days before the date established for the service, do not generate any type of return to the User.
- Cancellations with more than 30 calendar days prior to the date of service, PREMFLIGHT will credit to the User the payment made, minus the percentage of administrative expenses that correspond at the time.
- Other aspects of flight cancellations: i) The payment refund (s) to the User will be made to the same account used for the payment of the flight, for the services canceled with credit card the refund of the money will be made to an account where the cardholder who made the payment of the service is the account holder. ii) In the cancellations of the services of Seat Deals made directly by PREMFLIGHT and communicated to the User less than 48 hours before the date of the service, PREMFLIGHT shall credit to the user the refund of 100% of the amount canceled by the User, as well as a credit in favor of the User, which will correspond to 50% of the purchase value, this credit may be used in the future for PREMFLIGHT services. The deadline to apply this credit will be 360 calendar days and the User must submit the e-mail in which PREMFLIGHT canceled his flight, this credit can only be claimed by the person who made the first purchase which implies that only the one who paid the Service may use this credit either to purchase services from himself or for third parties. The credits will be granted through coupons, promotions or others, allowing the User to apply it to future purchases. iii) In the cancellations of other services carried out directly by PREMFLIGHT and communicated to the User less than 48 hours prior to the date of service, PREMFLIGHT shall credit the user with the refund of 100% of the amount canceled by the User.
- PRESENTATION AT THE AIRPORT: The User must arrive at the airport and at the meeting point indicated by PREMFLIGHT thirty minutes before the scheduled time of the flight.
- In case of the service of Seat Deals the user must arrive forty minutes before the time scheduled for the flight; this service, because of its nature, does not allow, for any reason or circumstance, that the users arrive less than 15 minutes before the time of takeoff. In case they are not present at that moment, they will lose the flight and any right to present any claim.
- C) The services of Charter Flights and Charter Deals are granted a grace period of 15 minutes, if the delay of the user is greater than 15 minutes, the user loses the flight and any right to claim.
- In addition, every single user must carry the following documents: a) Confirmation e-mail of the flight duly signed by the User and printed, or otherwise the User may request the flight operator to print the e-mail and sign it, b) Valid Identification Document c) Credit or debit card with which the purchase of the service was made, this applies only for payments that were made under this method. PREMFLIGHT or the person in charge - could be the pilots of the aircraft - reserve the right to request the credit or debit card with which the payment was made, as well as to make a "scan" with a pencil of this one.
We reiterate that for those services paid by credit or debit card, the cardholder must be at least one of those who use the service purchased.
- WEIGHT LIMIT POLICIES: The User must respect and comply with the maximum weights indicated in the service information provided by PREMFLIGHT at the time of the service acquisition process, however, the foregoing, this document establishes the general conditions of the weight policies as described below for each of the services:
- In the service of Seat Deals it is to be understood as maximum weight per User, the weight of the User plus the luggage that he/ she will carry with him/ her. In case the weights exceed those allowed and established in the service information previously granted, the User must pay an additional cost to be able to carry his/ her entire luggage. This additional cost could involve sending the baggage through other means to its destination, performing an upgrade of the aircraft - which means changing aircraft to another that allows it to carry that load or total weight - to buy a charter service through the application and / or buy another seat in the case of the service of ¨seat deals¨. In all cases the User will be responsible for the additional costs. This service does not allow the User to carry surfboards, fishing rods or any other type of merchandise that does not comply with the dimensions mentioned above.
- For all services the luggage may not exceed the following dimensions: 76 cm high x 51 cm x 32 cm, otherwise PREMFLIGHT does not guarantee the transportation of this luggage. If you wish to transport other types of goods that do not conform to these dimensions, the User must first consult PREMFLIGHT, such as fishing rods, surfboards or any other merchandise that does not conform to the dimensions described above, so that PREMFLIGHT can confirm whether or not it is possible to carry said load.
- CARRIAGE OF GOODS: Any type of merchandise that qualifies as "dangerous merchandise" according to the criteria of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) shall not be transported. The flight operator reserves its right to abstain from allowing transportation of weapons, the User must notify PREMFLIGHT or the operator in case it intends to do so in order to notify the User if it is possible or not.
- TRANSPORTATION OF ANIMALS: The policy of transportation of animals will depend on the service requested. Pets are not allowed in the seat deals service. In the services of Charter Flights and Charter Deals, in the case that the weight of the animal exceeds 5 kilos, these must be transported in a cage that the User will provide. If the dimensions of the cage are too large at the discretion of the flight operators, it will occupy the place corresponding to a seat. The User must notify the operator in time to remove the seat; if so, the user would be losing the possibility of occupying that seat for another passenger. Companion dogs do not need to travel in cages, but the same policy of seats apply.
- CHANGES OF FLIGHTS: If the user or passenger wishes to change the date or time of a purchased service, the same policies mentioned in flight cancellation policies will apply, including fines or penalties.
- OVERLOAD BY CHANGING AIRCRAFT: There are times when the weather conditions will not be favorable to fly certain aircrafts, so, it will be necessary to change aircraft to ensure the safety of the flight operations, this change of aircraft could involve additional charges for the User, charges that are accepted by the User when accepting the conditions and terms of this contract. These charges will be applied in accordance with the following:
- If the change is from a Cessna Cardinal to Piper Seneca the additional charge will be calculated with the following formula: Flight time x 2 x $ 260.
- If the change is from a Cessna 206 to a Piper Seneca the additional charge will be calculated with the following formula: Flight time x 2 x $ 160.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: PREMFLIGHT is an intermediary that acts between the User and the flight operators, this is why its responsibility is limited only to coordinate with the flight operators the services that are provided in the website and through the mobile application so that the User can make use of them. Accordingly, PREMFLIGHT is not liable for any type of loss, damage, or any other irregularity caused by the flight operators providing the flight service. Likewise, it is not responsible for negligence, accidents, flight delays, itinerary changes, loss of connecting flights and / or cancellations of flights, among others by flight operators. In the previous cases, the User is responsible for contacting and talking with the operator in charge of the service in order to receive some type of compensation. PREMFLIGHT, to the extent possible, will assist the user with the purpose of contacting and reaching an agreement with the operator. PREMFLIGHT puts into record that its intermediary activity does not guarantee that the chosen destination does not present risks to the health and integrity of the people. PREMFLIGHT is not liable either directly or indirectly for damages or losses that in any way the User or those traveling with him may suffer before, during or as a result of the chosen destination. PREMFLIGHT shall not be liable for events arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, including climatic phenomena, acts of nature, trade conflicts, among others, which may occur before or during the development of the flight, and which may eventually delay, interrupt or prevent the execution of the same.